About Me

My photo
Collierville, TN, United States
A stay-at-home mom who loves her job. An architect's wife. Mama to a chubby, blonde-haired toddler and two rambunctious dogs. Recently returned to Tennessee from three years in sunny San Diego. Adjusting to life back in the South and trying to have a little fun while I'm at it.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

WORD|of the day

[frangible] adjective; breakable, fragile

We recently sent my husband's sister and her husband a package from San Diego to North Carolina. In it, among other things, was a very "frangible" jar of homemade Peach/Mango jam from our local Farmer's Market (http://www.jackiesjams.com). I had my fingers crossed because I could just imagine them receiving a soggy package with a bunch of fun items all covered in delicious jam!


QUOTE|of the day

[An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered.]
G.K. Chesterton

I thought this was an appropriate quote for summertime with all its vacations and events. Even if your plans don't go the way you want, it's really all in how you look at the situation. Getting lost just means you're discovering new places you've never been before! Choose to not get stressed out and you'll have a good time no matter what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment